A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Brilliant

Those graphics were pretty average but everything else is perfect. Seeing as there 942 other reviews, I have one thing to say. I just couldn't help but vote 5/5, this flash was brilliant. Work on those graphics though huh :)

Sweet Dreams CH 3 Sweet Dreams CH 3

A nice change to the usual stuff here.

The poor acting let this flash down. The characters seem to have no feel to them. The music fitted well though. I havn't seen the other chapters yet so I don't get the full story. Just work on the acting and I'm sure the next chapter will be great. 3/5

Jessehankss responds:

Thanks, just realize that we're french so the english is the big problem here, We will work harder

Holden Demo Holden Demo

Nice

Because this was for a flash assignment I'll let you off for all those shape tweens but in future keep them to a minimum, well, atleast don't use them that way. The graphics were okay but I think the saving grace for this movie was the sound. It added so much. 2/5

Sprite tutorial 1.1 Sprite tutorial 1.1

Arhh!! Sprites!!

There are already a bunch of Sprite Tutorials on NG so you'd have to make yours different to the others somehow. Perhaps an interesting layout with flashing lights and spinny things would help improve the look of it. The tutorial itself explains things well and I learnt a bit more about tracing bit maps so at least I got something out of this. But overall not a bad effort.

swizard responds:

the tracing bitmamp is something the most tutorials dont explain good.
I worked that piece out. That makes mine different.

Highway Madness Highway Madness

Good to see my work put to good use...

Nice graphics , good choice of music, sound wasnt bad, could have used a bit of variety in the game like different cars, barriers, pot holes. Very addictive game. I look forward to a second one :)

DJ Runaway - Consequences DJ Runaway - Consequences

Nice

Certainly different. All of your music used to sound very similar but now ur getting diverse. Very fast and fun. Nice!

P.S-Yay! my first audio review!

DJRunaway responds:

:) Thanks dude, I'll take that as a huge compliment :) I'm experimenting with lotsa musicstyles now, here's my top 3:

- Dance
- Hardcore
- DnB :)

Thanks for the review buddy!

Greetz,